Inflatable Canoeing Adventures - Buy this eBook!
Monday, January 21, 2008
So if you are planning a trip to the USA, you might wonder just where you should go for more information. Well let me do the work for you. I spent some hours generating the following list of online resources.
There are great resources for getting travel ideas and asking questions from veterans. The best ones are:
1. RV USA: See http://www.rvusa.com/forum/mbbs22/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=2. This is a very commercial site so you will get referred to paid advertisers.
2. RV Info: See http://www.rv-info.net/rvforums.html - this non commercial site has alot of useful links.
3. RV Net: See www.rv.net/community. This is another commercial site with a forum, its mostly for info on RV types and maintenance.
4. USA-RV Forum: See http://usa-rvforum.com/USARVFORUM. This is a good site for ideas on RV'ing in different parts of the USA.
5. Free Campgrounds: See http://www.freecampgrounds.com/. The name saids it all, but they also have a forum.
6. RV Parks Review: See http://www.rvparkreviews.com/. This site provides customer feeback for RV parks in every state of the USA and Canada. They also have a forum - www.rvparkreviews.com/invboard/index.php.
7. RV Net Linx: See http://www.rvnetlinx.com/. They offer good info resources for RV'ing in the USA.
8. More RV Links: See www.campingandcampgrounds.com/rv_link_08.html
9. Backhauls USA: If you want to get work backhauling a campervan in the USA, go to this site www.rv-coach.com/current_category.1950/Forum.89679/forum_thread_full.html.
There are also alot of other RV forums attached to 'activity groups' in the USA, but these links will give you a start.
Andrew Sheldon http://www.sheldonthinks.com/
You can view foreclosed properties listed for as little as $US10,000 in Japan thanks to depopulation and a culture that is geared towards working for the state. I bought foreclosed properties in Japan and now I reveal all in our expanded 200-page report. The information you need to know, strategies to apply, where to get help, and the tools to use. We even help you avoid the tsunami and nuclear risks since I was a geologist/mining finance analyst in a past life. Check out the "feedback" in our blog for stories of success by customers of our previous reports.