Inflatable Canoeing Adventures - Buy this eBook!
Friday, February 1, 2008
1. Juices: TetraPak
2. Bread: Wholegrain to avoid constipation
3. Fruit: Usually nectarines, bananas and apples
4. Bread spreads: Tuna spread, nutella, vegemite
5. Vegetables: Carrots, broccoli, cucumber, beans, garlic, potatoes, tomatoes
6. Can food: Corn, tuna
7. Frozen food: Fish fillets in sauce (if have refrigerator)
8. Fruit & nut bars: As a snack.
9. Yoghurt: Passionfruit & banana (if have refrigerator)
10. Dairy: Cheese, long life soy or cow milk (if have refrigerator)
11. Meat: Beef, chicken and lamb pieces (if have refrigerator)
Normally I would want to shop in the evening after the heat of the day. I would have have toast and yoghurt for breakfast, salad & spread sandwiches for lunch, vegetables and at meat serving for dinner. If I dont have the refrigerator I would tend to eat out at night time, and likely have a beer as well.
Andrew Sheldon www.sheldonthinks.com
You can view foreclosed properties listed for as little as $US10,000 in Japan thanks to depopulation and a culture that is geared towards working for the state. I bought foreclosed properties in Japan and now I reveal all in our expanded 200-page report. The information you need to know, strategies to apply, where to get help, and the tools to use. We even help you avoid the tsunami and nuclear risks since I was a geologist/mining finance analyst in a past life. Check out the "feedback" in our blog for stories of success by customers of our previous reports.